17 Aralık 2011 Cumartesi

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/crying-dangerous-kids-one-expert-says-222400379.html "Even Dr. Richard Ferber, whose sleep-training method is commonly called the Cry It Out Method, says that he never intended parents to completely ignore their babies' nighttime tears." Finally, the crying it out method is out. I never even thought of it with my own babies. But I am never going to forget the baby next door who cried every single night for the whole night. I tried to soothe him from the other side of the wall. His mother seemed nice during the day, and I did go to her and told her my experience with her baby, and nothing really changed... Their room was at the other end of the house, with three other rooms between her and the baby "he has to get used to it" said she.

Hiç yorum yok: